Friday, January 26, 2018

Introduction to 1 Kings

This blog is one of many that will be the final product of many years work. The goal is to a complete blog commentary on the Old and New Testament of the bible. We have completed one third of Psalms and one on the Fruit of The Spirit. I have decided to go to 1 Kings at this time because the bible study class I teach is going through the bible book by book and we have recently started 1 Kings. In the interest of full disclosure we are currently on chapter 11, so I need to make up some time.

However, the reason the reason this blog will take many years is because I am not interested in "getting it done" but I am interested in creating an easy to read and understanding commentary on God's word. One way I will do that is for each new book we start or each new topic I teach on, we will start a new blog. That way it will be easy to read what YOU want to read. The full table of contents for all the blogs we do will be available on our web sit at www.prayerboxministry.org. That web site was designed to be interactive. We want it to be a valuable and interesting place to go with many ways to get God's word and to understand it !

I hope you will join this journey with me and love God's word as much as I do. God bless you and happy reading and exploring !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naboth Is Murdered !

July 28, 2018 Naboth was a man who lived close to King Ahab and had a vineyard that the King wanted.  He wanted it because it was close ! ...